Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thoughts While Watching TV


Earlier, I was looking for something to watch before Jersey Shore and Titanic was on! It’s my favorite movie ever. I’ve seen the movie probably 50 times and it never gets old. Titanic is the only 3-hour movie that my ADD allows me to watch in one sitting. Leo is amazing. One of the favorite parts of the movie is the music. I used to play a lot of the soundtrack on the violin. Something I hate about Titanic is the emphasis on class. I don’t like how people are ranked by 1st, 2nd and 3rd class. Just because someone has more money than someone else doesn’t mean that his or her life is more valuable. It’s sad that money was and is so prominent in society. As I think about it more I feel guilty for saying in the past that I want to teach in a “good” school district. People usually consider good schools to be the ones with more money. I will be more cautious of what I say from now on and not be so concerned with social class and money.        

No comments:

Post a Comment